Like many other Web sites, www.lifeonredoak.com makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’s analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
→ Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site’s visitors based upon their visit to www.lifeonredoak.com and other sites on the Internet.
Our Advertising Partners
- CJ Affiliates
- Collective Bias & Social Fabric
www.lifeonredoak.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
www.lifeonredoak.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that www.lifeonredoak.com has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using our contact form) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
This policy does not apply to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.
Red Oak Lettering
Personal Information Collected:
When shopping through our online store via Etsy (www.redoaklettering.com), to fulfill your order you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
How I Use Your Information:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as
- Providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
(a) respond to legal process or to government requests;
(b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies;
(c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or
(d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
I generally keep your data for the following time period: 4 years.